Pages

April 11, 2009

after the rain


still in London, egg huntin' in the garden...



My easter weekend started with a family luncheon with friends, where I was invited not only to sit at table but cook in the kitchen, as well.

I must say I'm not used to cooking for a group of twelve (even though I did only a portion of the whole meal), and I don't think I'd ever be able to get used to it, but it was still fun to be involved in the event, and I had a wonderful time cooking, eating, drinking, talking - and lots of laughing. So thank you very much everyone, for letting me a part of your Good Friday afternoon.


Hope everyone is having a fun-filled, exciting weekend. Happy Easter! x


*eggs from ko-koa
*past Easter posts: 2005200620072008

6 comments:

santos. said...

happy easter to you! i hope you find the golden egg!

Shalum said...

oh wow! it's so spring-y!

Jack O'Sullivan said...

Those are great pictures!!!
Jack O'Sullivan

Bedroom Furniture SetsMens Dress Shoes

il ramaiolo said...

Yuou have a very interesting blog!! I see you!

wix said...

kitten stalking the easter bunny :)

chika said...

hello all - hope you had a lovely time over easter (I know it's already a month ago, but well...)